Top 10 Reasons Businesses Use DeliverGood
- Your business has stuff to donate. (whether it’s 3 filing cabinets or 25 floors or furniture or equipment)
- You’re looking for an efficient and affordable way to manage the donation of your products.
- You want hundreds of non-profits to be notified that you just added your products.
- You would like simple inventory management.
- You don’t want to deal with dozens of emails from randoms about your products that are already donated.
- DeliverGood has managed thousands of donations.
- You’d rather see your items help a non-profit than help fill up a landfill.
- You’d like a record of where each item went.
- You’re just a small-town girl, livin’ in a lonely world.
- You know it will be a pain in the $$$ to manage your donations without DeliverGood!
Over 18000 items donated in two years
Average 1 truckload per day of diversion
$100's of thousands in charity budgets freed up
Fastest project -> 5000 donated items in 46 min
2038 tonnes diverted in 2 years
100's of tonnes of metal recycled